A Money Market Account from Sandia Area offers competitive dividends and liquidity for easy access, providing a smart choice for saving.
A Money Market Account is an account that typically pays a higher dividend than a savings account and provides you with limited check writing ability. As a result, they offer the combined benefits of a savings account and a checking account. Plus, with tiered dividend rates based on account balances, the more you save the more you earn!
Benefits of a Peak Money Market Account
- Check-writing access (up to three transactions per month)
- Earn competitive dividends
- Maintain liquid funds for easy accessibility
- Minimum balance of only $1,000
- Tiered dividend rates based on your account balance
- Insured to at least $250,000 by NCUA, in some cases more
Click here for Money Market rates. Some restrictions may apply. Sandia Area Membership is required.Go to main navigation