A Money Market Account from Sandia Area provides a smart choice for saving.
Typically paying a higher dividend than a savings account and providing you with limited check-writing ability, a high yield Sandia Area money market account offers the combined benefits of a savings account and a checking acount. With tiered dividend rates based on account balances, the more you save the more you earn!
Benefits of a Peak Money Market Account
- Check-writing access (up to three transactions per month)
- Earn competitive dividends
- Maintain liquid funds for easy accessibility
- Minimum balance of only $1,000
- Tiered dividend rates based on your account balance
- Insured to at least $250,000 by NCUA, in some cases more
Go to main navigation