Earn points, shop and travel with your MasterCard World Rewards or MasterCard Rewards Card!
ScoreCard Reward Program Features
- Free and automatic program enrollment with your MasterCard World Rewards Card or your MasterCard Rewards Card
- Choose travel or merchandise rewards
- View your earnings history and redeem your points at ScoreCard Rewards
- Redeem as little as 2,000 points.
MasterCard Reward Points
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases.
- Points valid for three years.
Redeeming Your Points
To monitor or redeem your rewards points, go directly to the ScoreCard Rewards website. You’ll be required to enter your account number and create a login and password to start. Once there, you’ll be able to monitor your points and view all that ScoreCard has to offer in merchandise and travel rewards:
- Merchandise Rewards. Redeem as little as 2,000 points for brand-name merchandise in a variety of categories: electronics, home, personal, recreation, sports, and coupon books.
- Travel Rewards. A ScoreCard Travel Representative is available to help you with your arrangements when you’re ready to redeem your points for travel. Choose from a variety of options that include airline tickets, hotel accommodations, rental car certificates, cruises, and vacation packages. Use your points for airline flights within the United States or to Mexico, the Caribbean, or Europe. Stay at a Marriott or Hyatt hotel, or rent a vehicle from Hertz Car Rental or National Car Rental. Just imagine. Your next vacation could be courtesy of ScoreCard and your Sandia Area MasterCard.