Proper long-term financial planning requires time, skill, discipline and confidence. Sandia Area Investment Services is here to help you stay the course. Our Financial Professionals are trained to estimate your financial needs, help reduce the impact of taxes and pursue portfolio diversification. They also can help reduce the emotions involved in decision making and keep your long-term strategy on track.
Whether you are an experienced investor or just starting out, a Financial Professional can help support your financial goals and bring clarity to issues you may not have thought about, such as:
- Income and Savings – This may be important if you anticipate changing jobs, starting a business or staying home to care for children.
- Retirement – A Financial Professional can help you set goals, evaluate your risk tolerance and create an income plan to cover expenses during retirement.
- Education Funding – We can help you take advantage of the often-complex rules governing educational funding and financial aid.
- Estate Conservation - Having a tax-efficient plan for the distribution of assets to your heirs may allow them to keep more of the money you accumulated during your lifetime.
- Contingency Fund – Thinking about the possibility of a job loss or illness is not pleasant; however, an investment professional can help you work toward building a surplus for unexpected events.
Sandia Area Investment Services Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
FR-2925479.1-0120-0222Go to main navigation