Tour the new site:
We are excited to announce that your Online and Mobile Banking experience was recently enhanced! We believe our members now have the most state-of-the-art Online and Mobile Banking platform available from any financial institution.
|First, Online Bill Pay is now FREE !1|
Deposit checks from your mobile phone.
|Transfer funds from your accounts at other financial institutions to Sandia Area or vice versa. Additionally, you now have the ability to pay anyone with an email address or cell phone number from your mobile phone.|
|Send us a secure message regarding your account(s) . In addition, you can set account alerts to assist in monitoring account activity.|
|With Quick Login, you can log in with your thumbprint from enabled phones. You can also get a balance peek from your Apple or Samsung Watch.|
|You can now access budget and financial management tools.|
You can now set and track financial goals!
All of this and MORE!
1 Must have a Sandia Area Checking Account to use Online Bill Pay. Online Bill Pay is free for the first 10 transactions per month, and $0.50 for each additional transaction over 10 per month.
If you had our previous Online Banking site bookmarked, it will no longer work. You will need to log in from our homepage.
How to log on for the first time:
What to expect.
We are working to ensure your transition from the old site to the new, updated site is seamless. Here are some important things to know:
- Your username will not change.
- Your password will be sent directly to the primary account holder. Make sure we have your current email and mailing address on file.
- You will be prompted to set up new challenge questions, select a new security image (you will be able to upload your own photo if you choose), and enter an image secret (which is a word phrase). It is one of many ways we help identify that you are really you.
- Your Online Bill Pay payees and scheduled payments will carry over. All scheduled payments will be made during the transition.
Check your browsers.
Generally speaking, Online Banking works best with the with the two newest major versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari iOS, and Android.
Again, we realize with any change there will be some adjustments, so please bear with us. We have not updated our system in over seven years and we feel this new system will give our members the most state-of-the-art Online and Mobile Banking in the market.
Take a tour of our new Mobile Banking:
With the new Sandia Area Mobile App you will be able to:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Transfer funds between accounts here at Sandia Area & other financial institutions
- Pay and schedule all of your bills online
- Quick Login - login with your thumbprint from enabled phones and avoid having to type in your username and password
- Access our Budget and Personal Financial Management Tools
- Peek at your balances on your mobile device without having to sign in. This will also work on Apple Watch and Android Wear.
- And more!
Updating your Apple iOS Mobile Banking App
Depending on your operating system, you may either need to update our app in the App Store, or download the new App. Either way it’s easy.
1. Tap the App Store on your device’s home screen or click on this link.
2. Tap Updates in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Update where the Sandia Area Mobile Banking App is listed. You may need to open your App Store password before the update begins.
4. If you do not have an update available, please search for Sandia Area Mobile Banking in the App Store.
Updating your Android Mobile Banking App
Once our technology upgrade is complete, you will need to delete the old app and re-install the new Mobile Banking app from the Play Store. Please be sure to download the upgraded app so you can continue to access your accounts from your Android device.
To uninstall your old Mobile Banking app and reinstall the upgraded app from the Google Play Store: Go to your device’s Setting’s menu> Apps or Application Manager (this may differ depending on your device)
1. Tap the current app.
2. Tap Uninstall.
3. Open the Google Play Store App or click this link.
4. Search Sandia Area Mobile Banking
5. Tap Install.
6. Follow the prompts on your screen.
It is safe and secure
Mobile Banking is safe and secure. No confidential information is stored on your phone or mobile device. If your phone or mobile device is stolen, no sensitive information would be available.
With our most state-of-the-art Mobile & Online Banking, our most convenient location is everywhere you are!
Give us a call at 505-292-6343 ext. 5, visit a convenient neighborhood location, or send us a secure message within Online Banking.
You may also find the answer to some frequently asked questions below.