Visit any branch location.
We’ll help guide you through every step of the process to make your switch easy. Here's what you will need:
- A US government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver's License, Passport, State or Military ID)
- A second form of ID (such as a pay stub, Social Security Card, or utility bill)
- Your Social Security Number
- A minimum of $30 to fund your new account
- Recent account statements will be helpful
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. In addition on legal entity accounts, we will require identification on beneficial owners and controlling person.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation