Earn rewards for everyday purchases redeemable for merchandise, airline tickets, cruises, hotel stays and more.
Rewards with every purchase
Get one reward point for every dollar you spend. The more you use the card, the more rewards you’ll accumulate.1
No annual fee2
That is correct. Enjoy no annual fee.
No cash advance or balance transfer fees2
That's right, other institutions charge a percentage of the balance you transfer. Not Sandia Area. You'll pay down your balances faster here.
EMV Chip Technology
You'll enjoy greater security when making purchases at a chip-enabled terminal since the chip provides better protection against counterfeit fraud. Learn more ►
Identity Theft Resolution Services3
Provides you with expert assistance 24/7 should you become the victim of Identity Theft. To bring you this benefit, Mastercard has partnered with CSID®, an industry leader in identity protection and fraud detection. Get started at no cost to you. Click here to enroll ►
Liability protection for unauthorized purchases4
Cardholders won’t be held liable if their card or card number is used for purchases without permission.
Sandia Area membership required.
Rewards Mastercard ® Variable 8.24% - 17.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rewards Mastercard ® Traditional 10.24% - 17.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates accurate as of 6/18/2018 and are subject to change without notice. All loans, terms, and conditions are subject to credit approval. Actual interest rate charged is based on credit history which can only be determined upon receipt of application.
1. View a complete list of rates and fees here. 2. Rewards are available only for new purchases made with the card: cash advances, checks drawn from the account, and balance transfers are excluded and do not earn credit toward rewards. Certain restrictions may apply. Your card account must be open and in good standing to earn rewards. There are no cap limits on the number of points cardholders can earn. ScoreCard Points valid for three years. 3. Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits. Benefits are summary descriptions only. Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only. Valid for Sandia Area Mastercard. 4. Certain restrictions apply. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
MasterCard, Priceless and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks and Mastercard Global Service, MasterCard Airport Concierge and Fuel Rewards Network are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. All third party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. Mastercard, the Mastercard Brand Mark, Priceless and World Mastercard are registered trademarks and Mastercard ID Theft Protection, Mastercard ID Theft Alerts and Priceless Cities are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. All third party trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Mastercard Global Emergency Services1
Provides 24 hours a day, seven days a week customer service assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with account-related questions.
Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet & Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at over 450 destinations worldwide.
Reimburses you the price difference on eligible items should you find a lower price within 60 days from the date of purchase when you pay with your Sandia Area Rewards Mastercard. Learn more in the Guide to Benefits.
Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store-brand warranty on eligible purchases for up to 12 months when you pay for eligible items with your Sandia Area Rewards Mastercard®. Learn more in the Guide to Benefits.
Mastercard Priceless® Cities1
Get insider access to one-of-a-kind experiences and offers in some of the world’s most exciting cities. See more here.
Master Rental Insurance1
Can provide reimbursement for physical damage to or theft of a rental vehicle.
MasterAssist Travel Assist Services1
Can provide emergency travel assistance plus pre-trip destination information when traveling more than 50 miles from home.
Travel Accident Insurance with Baggage Delay1
Covers against Accidental Death or Dismemberment and baggage delays if card members purchase common carrier travel tickets with their Sandia Area World Mastercard.
Fuel Rewards NetworkTM 1
Earn fuel rewards just by shopping at participating merchants, then redeem at participating Shell stations for savings. Enroll your Sandia Area Mastercard here and you’ll be on the road to savings.
Accounts subject to credit approval.
1. Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits. Benefits are summary descriptions only. Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only. Valid for Sandia Area Mastercard.
Mastercard, Priceless and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks and Mastercard Global Service, Mastercard Airport Concierge and Fuel Rewards Network are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. All third party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. Mastercard, the Mastercard Brand Mark, Priceless and World Mastercard are registered trademarks and Mastercard ID Theft Protection, Mastercard ID Theft Alerts and Priceless Cities are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. All third party trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Earn points, shop and travel with your Mastercard World Rewards or Mastercard Rewards Card!
ScoreCard Reward Program Features
- Free and automatic program enrollment with your Mastercard World Rewards Card or your Mastercard Rewards Card
- Choose travel or merchandise rewards
- View your earnings history and redeem your points at ScoreCard Rewards
- Redeem as little as 2,000 points.
Mastercard Reward Points
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases.
- Points valid for three years.
Redeeming Your Points
To monitor or redeem your rewards points, go directly to the ScoreCard Rewards website. You’ll be required to enter your account number and create a login and password to start. Once there, you’ll be able to monitor your points and view all that ScoreCard has to offer in merchandise and travel rewards:
- Merchandise Rewards. Redeem as little as 2,000 points for brand-name merchandise in a variety of categories: electronics, home, personal, recreation, sports, and coupon books. More here ►
- Travel Rewards. A ScoreCard Travel Representative is available to help you with your arrangements when you’re ready to redeem your points for travel. Choose from a variety of options that include airline tickets, hotel accommodations, rental car certificates, cruises, and vacation packages. Use your points for airline flights within the United States or to Mexico, the Caribbean, or Europe. Stay at a Marriott or Hyatt hotel, or rent a vehicle from Hertz Car Rental or National Car Rental. Just imagine. Your next vacation could be courtesy of ScoreCard and your Sandia Area Mastercard. More here ►
Reach ScoreCard Customer Service at any time by calling 800-854-0790. You can:
- Check your point balance.
- Request an awards catalog.
- Get point redemption instructions.
- Get the status of an order.
- If these options are not what you need, you can also transfer to a live representative, Monday – Friday, from 7 am – 9 pm Mountain Time.
Your Rewards Mastercard is a convenient, powerful and safe payment tool. Keep it safe by taking some common-sense precautions.
- Sign the back of your card immediately to help protect your card from unauthorized use.
- Always protect your debit card and keep it in a safe place, just as you would cash, credit cards or checks.
- Do not leave your debit card lying around the house or on your desk at work.
- If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used fraudulently, report it immediately.
- If your card is lost or stolen, your card will be canceled and a new card will be ordered for you.
- Always take sales receipts. Hold on to receipts from your transactions. Don't throw them in public trashcans or even in your own trash without first shredding them. Crooks are known to "dumpster-dive" for documents that contain personal information.
- Memorize your PIN and do not write it on your card.
- Don't choose a PIN a smart thief could figure out, such as letters corresponding to your birth date or your phone number.
- Never give your PIN to anyone, keep it private.
- Always know how much money you have in your account and review your monthly statements carefully.
- Keep your receipts in one place for easy retrieval and better oversight of your account.
- Never give your card number over the phone unless you initiated the call and are certain that the recipient is legitimate.