14.4% of New Mexicans don’t know where their next meal will come from.
Sandia Area is proud of our long-time partnership with the Storehouse of New Mexico to help provide food to the working poor. The Storehouse of NM is nationally recognized as one of the most progressive, successful and largest food pantries in the country. They provide millions of free meals to thousands of hungry New Mexicans each year.
- Last Year the Storehouse New Mexico fed 50,000 people
- All food provided by the storehouse is free
- 1 out of every 4 children in New Mexico is hungry
Support with Money
The Storehouse is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, as determined by the IRS. Donations are tax-deductible.
Support with Food
What to donate
The Storehouse needs food year-round. All non-perishable items are welcome.
- Canned soups and stews
- Proteins like canned fish, meat, or peanut butter
- Baby foods and formula
- Dog or cat food to assist our furry friends