Convenient, secure Online Banking
Whether you’re checking daily transactions, looking for history, or searching your online statements, it’s all in one place.
Check your account balance and pending transactions
Find out if your direct deposit or payments have cleared without waiting for a monthly statement in the mail. Quickly confirm your credit card balance before you make a purchase or payment. Your current and past account activities are available when you need them.
With Online Banking you can:
- Check balances for your checking, savings, credit card, home equity loan or line of credit and mortgage
- Track your recent transactions, including ATM visits, debit card purchases and direct deposits
- Choose paperless statements to get your statements sooner and review your statements online
Set and get alerts to track your account activity
At home or at work, even out with friends, an email or text alert notifies you of important checking and saving account activity, so you don't have to sign in or go online. Finding out you have a low balance, your falling short of your savings goals, or there was unusual activity on one of your accounts.
Keep track of your account activity with alerts like these:
- Low balance
- Available balance
- Savings goals
- Unusual activity
Go paperless with your accounts
Your online account statements, notifications and other documents are organized in one place that’s easy to track. At tax time or whenever you need them, your online statements are available.
Receive eStatements and enjoy these benefits:
- Efficient record keeping: Online statements are stored for 18 months and available when you need them
- 24/7 access to your documents anytime: Receive monthly email notifications when your new eStatement is posted
- Improved security: Help reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- You can also receive your bills paperless with Bill Presentment
To get paperless statements, first sign in to Online Banking, select the Accounts tab, then select Statements.
Alerts received as text messages on your mobile access device may incur a charge from your mobile access service provider. Not all account documents are available in eStatement format.Go to main navigation