Paying by check is slow. Carrying cash can be risky. Nice to know there is a safer and more convenient choice.
- Apple Pay friendly ►
- Shop securely in-store, online or by phone
- Accepted like a credit card
- Drawn from your checking account
- Pay more securely at millions of locations.
- Use Your Debit Card at ATMs, in store purchases, online or by phone
- 24/7 access to cash at nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- Shop with confidence knowing that Zero Liability on unauthorized purchases has you covered
Enjoy unique experiences and special offers when you go to www. priceless.com. You will find discounts on spas, shopping, and family activities in cities around the world.
Improves the security of your card as merchants switch to more advanced chip card terminals. See more about EMV here ►
Zero Liability Fraud Protection
Provides protection against unauthorized purchases.1
MasterCard Global Service
Provides 24 hour a day, seven day a week assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs.2
Doubles most manufacturer or U.S. store brand warranties for up to one additional year.2
Can refund the difference if you buy something and then see it advertised for less within 60 days.2
Provides you with up $250 if you become dissatisfied with your purchase within 60 days of purchase and merchant will not accept return.2
Identity Theft Resolution Services
Provides you with expert assistance 24/7 should you become the victim of Identity Theft. To bring you this benefit, MasterCard has partnered with CSID®, an industry leader in identity protection and fraud detection. Get started at no cost to you by enrolling here.
MasterCard Airport Concierge
Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet & Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at over 450 destinations worldwide.2
Benefits are summary descriptions only. Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only. Valid for Sandia Area MasterCard.
1. Certain restrictions apply. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
2. Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits.
MasterCard, Priceless and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and MasterCard Global Service, MasterCard Airport Concierge and Fuel Rewards Network are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. All third party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. MasterCard, the MasterCard Brand Mark, Priceless and World MasterCard are registered trademarks and MasterCard ID Theft Protection, MasterCard ID Theft Alerts and Priceless Cities are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. All third party trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Your MasterCard Check Card is a convenient, powerful and safe payment tool. Keep it safe by taking some common-sense precautions.
- Sign the back of your card immediately to help protect your card from unauthorized use.
- Always protect your debit card and keep it in a safe place, just as you would cash, credit cards or checks.
- Do not leave your debit card lying around the house or on your desk at work.
- If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used fraudulently, report it immediately by calling 1-800-453-4270.
- If your card is lost or stolen, your card will be canceled and a new card will be ordered for you.
- Always take sales receipts. Hold on to receipts from your transactions. Don't throw them in public trashcans or even in your own trash without first shredding them. Crooks are known to "dumpster-dive" for documents that contain personal information.
- Memorize your PIN and do not write it on your card.
- Don't choose a PIN a smart thief could figure out, such as letters corresponding to your birth date or your phone number.
- Never give your PIN to anyone, keep it private.
- Always know how much money you have in your account and review your monthly statements carefully.
- Keep your receipts in one place for easy retrieval and better oversight of your account.
- Never give your card number over the phone unless you initiated the call and are certain that the recipient is legitimate.