Whatever your financial goal, Sandia Area has a savings solution.
What are YOU saving for?
Your Sandia Area savings account is more than just the cornerstone of membership, it's your springboard for growing small amounts of cash into larger sums. With no monthly maintenance fees and free online & mobile access, we’ve made it easy for you to get started!
Effective Date: 07/27/2022
|Minimum Balance Required||Dividend Rate||APY1|
|APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Rates effective as of 06/23/2022 and subject to change without notice. Dividends are compounded and credited to your account monthly. Fees may reduce earnings on your account. Retrictions apply. Subject to Regulation D limitations. Please refer to our Schedule of Fees and Truth in Savings disclosures for further information. Membership eligibility required.|
Savings Account Features
- A low minimum balance of $5 is all that is required
- No time commitment, and no penalty for withdrawals
- Unlimited free access1
- Direct deposit of pension, Social Security, or other recurring checks
- An overdraft source for your checking account1
- Account may be used as collateral for a savings secured loan
- Access and transfer funds through Online and Mobile Banking
- Money Market, Share Certificates and Retirement Accounts are also available
Did you know? Experts recommend you keep a minimum of three months worth of living expenses in an accessible savings account as part of your overall financial plan.
Go to main navigation