eZCardInfo is a website that allows you to conveniently access your credit card account 24/7 directly through your online banking after initial enrollment. Once enrolled, simply log into Online Banking and click the view button next to your credit card account.
Use ezCardInfo to...
- View recent account activity
- Access Statements
- Make your credit card payment online
- Set alerts
- Analyze your spending
- And much more...
What information is needed for enrollment?
- Credit Card Account Number (this is the 16-digit number found on the front of your credit card)
- Your name as it appears on your credit card (primary cardholder)
- Phone Number
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Zip Code
- Your Mother's Maiden Name
- Card Verification Number (last 3 digits found on the back of your card)