Sandia Area Membership
Experience Better Banking. Become a member today.
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located within Bernalillo County, the city of Rio Rancho, Cibola County, Torrance County or Valencia County
- Persons who subscribe to the permaculture ethics, consisting of the following principles: care of the earth, care of people, and reinvesting surplus for the benefit of earth and people. Learn more here
- Persons who have completed a Permaculture Institute-recognized permaculture design course
- Persons who are members of an affiliated regional Permaculture Institute
- Immediate family of a Sandia Area member
Become a member
There are no membership enrollment fees, just the $5 share deposit to get your membership established! It only takes about 10 minutes to apply for Sandia Area membership online. If you are 18 years or older, here's what you'll need to have handy in order to apply:
- Your driver's license or a passport
- Your U.S. Social Security number
- Your U.S. citizenship or resident alien documentation if necessary
- Information for other accounts you want to switch to Sandia Area
Important Information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. In addition on legal entity accounts, we will require identification on beneficial owners and controlling person.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation