From retirement to education and more, we have your IRA solution.
We all need to save for retirement, regardless of how young or old you are. Sandia Area offers you a number of options when it comes to choosing an IRA account that suits your needs. Whether you’re saving for the future or sending yourself or your child to school, consider the tax efficiencies1 of an IRA.
An IRA is ideal for the member who is seeking:
- A risk-free, competitive, dividend earning retirement savings plan
- To avoid paying administrative or commission fees
- An insured investment up to $250,000 per account. Learn more about NCUA Insurance
- To rollover or direct transfer money from an existing IRA from another entity or qualified retirement plan
- No annual IRA maintenance fee
Choose the option that fits your needs, and take the first step toward securing your financial future.
With a Sandia Area Roth IRA, retirement savings contributions to the account are subject to regular federal and state income taxes.
Unlike a Roth IRA, the original contributions you make to your Sandia Area Traditional IRA account may be tax-deductible and your account's earnings are tax deferred.
A Rollover IRA offers an easy way to maintain the tax-deferred status of your retirement plan and consolidate your retirement savings into one account.
1. Not intended as tax advice. Please consult a tax professional. The above descriptions are meant to be educational in nature. Certain restrictions apply to every type of IRAs to take full advantage of their favorable tax treatment. It's important to understand the requirements and limitations on the various IRAs. Sandia Area Membership is required for all accounts.Go to main navigation