How to set up Quick Login with Touch ID from your mobile device
Before you can setup Touch ID, you will need to create a passcode for your device. You can then follow these steps:
- Make sure that the Home button and your finger are clean and dry.
- Tap "Settings" >Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode.
- Tap "Add a Fingerprint" and hold your device as you normally would when touching the Home button.
- Touch the Home button with your finger but don't press. Hold it there until you feel a quick vibration, or until you are asked to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly, making small adjustments to the position of your finger each time.
- The next screen asks you to adjust your grip. Hold your device as you normally would when unlocking it, and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertip, instead of the center portion that you scanned first.
NOTE: If you have trouble enrolling one finger, try another.
For more information on Touch ID please click here.Go to main navigation